Win The TVDB scraper issue
Hi,

I'd just like to post an issue I have found with the TVDB scraper. I cannot seem to update the library twice in the same session of XBMC as after the first time it scans for new content for a while and then returns Unable to connect to server. However if I close and reopen it will update instantly.
Has anyone else found this to be the case?

Thanks
I'm having the same issue with the TVDB scraper where it won't recognize any new folders of shows and gives me the "unable to connect to server" error. Even when I rescan/reboot it won't pick up on this new shows although it then seems to scan in new episodes of shows that it already has folders for. This has been happening for close to two weeks so any help would be great.
i dont have the unable to connect issue but tvdb scraper seems awfully slow the last week or so. maybe these issues are connected?
XBMC: XBMC 12.3 Frodo, Aeon MQ5, Win7 x64
They have some technical difficulties apparently http://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php?...5&start=10
Like 5 hours ago it was working perfectly, and suddenly i couldnt add any other tv seasons. Seems its down again. They got alot of problems this week
I also faced some erratic behaviors of the scraper when scanning my full library this week-end. Thank to this thread, I guess this is only temporary.
can't seem to get any new info on any newly added episodes today.
Thetvdb.com is down, unfortunately. the forums site is still up, with no official news or posts about the downtime.

WIll use IMDB until it's back up, i guess.
Anyone heard more about this?
Problem is still there. Sometimes it scans (but takes like 5min or more for a few eps to add), and sometimes it gives the cannot connect error.
And still doesn't see new shows added.

Which is a decent replacement for the moment? Imdb, tvrage?
same here connection issue .... -_-
Wink 
Same error here....cannot connect error...Can anyone explain how to use another scraper? I'd like to use imdb but I can't find it in the tv series scrpers add ons. Any idea?
I have the same issue as well. I noticed the TVDB scrapper was updated but still it's not picking up any new episodes. It scans and doesnt error out but not showing newly added episodes Sad
You need to also do a full refresh on the series with new episodes, because there's also a URL stored in the database which needs fixing, but it won't get updated when you just add an episode to an existing series.
Wont matter I have tried with the new scar[er and refresh all my tv sources and resulted in picking up all episodes that were there, anything added past the fact gets ignored and have to do it manually for these episodes.
Got the same issue since the last update on march 3 , whenever i add a new episode to a series , it will not get scraped.
On the other hand, when i add a completely new series it will get scraped.
The previous version of the scraper i did not have this issue .
I tried with refreshing a series , all the episodes get scraped, the add a new one, but xbmc wont see this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The TVDB scraper issue0