What am I doing wrong?
Have channels set up in npvr and can play on on npvr frontend. However trying to play in xbmc I get nothing but audio - no video. I assume I should be seeing the internal player opening up just as if a movie were playing? Any suggestions appreciated.
If that is a Ceton file from SageDCT/Network recording that you probably need to upload a sample for the XBMC dev's to look at. They are typically valid transport streams, but I think the extra PMT/PAT values in the stream confuses XBMC.

Martin
Can anyone using the NPVR add on with a Ceton infinitv confirm a working system? I grabbed a .ts file out of the c:\temp and it plays fine in WMP but nothing in xbmc. Just to confirm... I should be able to play this file with the internal DVDPlayer?
Can you change channels with NPVR frontend? I am trying to set my InfiniTV up and can play channels, but not change them. It freezes when I do. Have not even started to try XBMC yet.
As I wrote in my first post XBMC doesn't like the format of some files from SageDCT so XBMC has a problem and you need to formally report this.

Until then, you might want to try it using the option in SageDCT to mux these using VLC

Martin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What am I doing wrong?0