OS X Help from the Experts - Configuration Set!
Video 
Hi Friends, i am very new here.

I bought a Mac mini 2012 (i5 + 4G Ram + 500Gb HD) only for media Center. My Tv is a Samsung 3D 46' 6500 Model.

I have a WD My Passport 2Tb USB 3.0 with my movies pluged on.

There is a good soul the could help me to configure this set? Best quality of video image with a nice performance?

Thx. Rofl
http://wiki.xbmc.org

Quick Start Guide (wiki) (some additional links on here for other new user guides, like the excellent one from Lifehacker)

Adding videos to the library (wiki)
Hey Ned,

thx for the answer.

I know how to configure the library and general settings, i use the XBMC a long time at Windows Platform.

But i always heard about the Apple visual quality and always dream to buy a Mac Mini (elegant and powerfull).

I have difficult to achieve the best image quality for videos and the 3D quality isn't very good (When i play the video directly from the TV USB the quality is better).

Do you have any recomendations about video configuration into Mac Mini, XBMC and Samsung 6500? O already looked at Wiki page but did not found anything suitable.

thx again! Smile

The only thing I can think of is to check OS X's display settings and the color calibration settings. Nothing else really needs to be set in XBMC.
Thx again Ned.

And about 3D, i need to download any plugin?

[ ]'s
I have no idea about 3D

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help from the Experts - Configuration Set!0