NO "TV Shows" in XBMC 12rc3
I have XBMC setup under 10.8.2 and I can access all my movies either through the Movies category, or via the "Videos" Category. But for TV shows, they are only in the Videos category and there is no "TV shows" category on the home screen.

I went into the videos section and confirmed that the "TV" folder is set to Type: TV and it is.

I thought, well, maybe it just needs time to scan, so I left it for a day, but no joy.

I looked at the userdata/source.xml and it looks correct, and they appear the same on both machines (the right paths listed in the <video> section). I looked at the guisettings.xml as well, but there's too much in there without knowing what I am looking for.
Did you follow all these steps: Adding videos to the library (wiki)
(2013-01-08, 19:11)Ned Scott Wrote: Did you follow all these steps: Adding videos to the library (wiki)

Yes, and in the usual case soon after posting the problem went away. I had to go to the TV category in Videos and force it to start scanning again, but once I did that the TV Shows category is on the main screen.

Not sure why this one was different from the second computer, but it seems OK now.
TVDB has been having some on-again/off-again issues in the last few days. That might be it.
Same problem with russian language. When folder have english name works fine. If I rename it in russian nothing happen.
I deleted Frodo RC3 and install Eden. russian folder works fine. On aTV2 Frodo RC3 and russian folder works fine.
So it looks like the Mac OS problem.
Manual add (info) doesn`t work too.
OS X 10.8.2.

PS just tested on the latest nightly build 09.01 the same problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NO "TV Shows" in XBMC 12rc30