getting duplicates, updating library frodo
I made a backup of my library in eden.

Removed eden and installed frodo

When importing the library in frodo I miss 90% of my movie posters and when I try to update the library it adds all movies again IE: getting duplicates of all movies
The backup contains all posters because its 900mb big and it ahve worked before in eden.

Help please, updating the library from scratch isn't really an option because I got over 1500 titles and some of them needs to be manually added which will be like finding a nail in a haystack :/

Edit: I have tried to add the location of my movie folder in xbmc video menu, and tried to not add it, which apparently isnt needed anymore in frodo in order to make library updates possible after importing a library, but any option results in the same thing.

Edit2: I updated my library from scratch anyway, it took the whole night and when i woke up it missed about 100 movies.

Another thing, when I rescan for new material frodo acts like it is adding around 30 movies but it doesnt.... which is very time consuming -.-

Am I really the only one whit this problem? How did you guys transfer your library from eden to frodo?
up
Have you tried just updating to Frodo without exporting/importing? Granted, this shouldn't be happening, but just wondering if you've tried a straight forward upgrade.
No I havent tried that, maybe that would have worked better.

Anyway I made xbmc frodo scrape all my movies from scratch during the night when sleeping instead then manually scraped titles that the automated scrape couldn't find due to bad folder namings and got rid of a few useless "movies" as well that none have heard of or ever will hear of or want to watch anyway lol, no idea why I had those.

Pretty happy otherwise with frodo, fixes some issues eden had with skip forwarding movies that is being played over a network =)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
getting duplicates, updating library frodo0