XeeBo (Frodo) Discussion, Bugs, etc
Post your thoughts here.
Keeps crashing XBMC when I try to install it from the XBMC.org repo. I'm running the latest version of Frodo on Windows 8 Pro. It was working fine for me last night.

*EDIT*

Nvm... for some reason XBMC glitched. It was showing Xeebo as my selected skin even though Confluence was displayed. I changed the selected theme to something else, then tried installing Xeebo from the XBMC.org repo again, and this time it worked properly. The only problem I have now, is the Random Items bar on the home screen isn't working.

WG
Check you have service.skin.widgets installed and you've enabled Random Items in it.
(2013-01-09, 09:23)Hitcher Wrote: Check you have service.skin.widgets installed and you've enabled Random Items in it.

Yes I do have it enabled. Shortly after I posted, I had to reboot my HTPC. When I started XBMC again, everything appeared to be working correctly again. It seems whatever updates were needed, were downloaded and installed. I think all of the issues I had are gone now.

WG
Hitcher, Soooo glad to see Xeebo in the Frodo repos!!! As I said in another thread, I think Xeebo is the best touch-compatible skin available which is important as Android capabilities are implemented.

I am missing the settings page for the skin though. A LiveTV settings tab replaces the skin settings from Eden.

I want to be able to use the alternative home page with custom items that are shortcuts to favourites and specific add-ons as I did in Eden.

Can you tell me how to access the Skin settings page in Frodo? Or could I just copy an Eden .xml file to my Frodo box and have that work?
zekeb, for me it was under "Appearance ---> Skin -->> Settings". At first I thought "Settings" was a caption, but if you click on it it'll bring up the settings for the Skin.
(2013-01-31, 20:05)bonelifer Wrote: zekeb, for me it was under "Appearance ---> Skin -->> Settings". At first I thought "Settings" was a caption, but if you click on it it'll bring up the settings for the Skin.

Thanks that did it!

A second problem I am having is that when I open the left-hand menu, I get a list (Videos, Music, Pictures....). Clicking pictures, weather, or favourites takes me to the correct (picture) submenu, but clicking Videos or Music (or extras, but I don't think I have any extras installed) has no effect.
I can confirm Zekeb's issue. on iPad mini, the links for Video and Music are not working.

There's no competition, your skin is the best by far. Been using it on 5 instances of xbmc, for years. It's fantastic to finally get XBMC on iOS 6. However, this bug makes it somewhat unusable. I shall try a custom link n the home page instead.

Thanks.

As I said in another thread I can only test using a mouse as I don't have a touch device but a donation of one would be highly appreciated.
Hey Hitcher,

First of all thanks for this wonderful skin. Works amazingly well on my TV. Can you introduce a view for Movies and TV shows which shows more Fan art? The Fan art views from Confluence theme are good examples.

Thanks in advance.
No new features I'm afraid.
The Frodo version (5.x) doesn't seem to be coming up in the official repository through the xbmc addons interface for me. It's only showing 4.0.5. Any idea what I need to do?

It almost seems as though the xbmc addons repository itself didn't update when I updated to Frodo.
Try a 'Force refresh' on the repo.
I just installed this skin to my xbmc frodo and it is very nice a functional. Very intuitive to use and a great looking gui Thanks for skin!

I did notice that none of my watched tv shows or movies have a check mark to show that they have been seen.
Even when i mark something as watched a check mark will NOT appear. On other skins the check marks do show up such as ph3 HD and confluence.

This is the only issue stopping me from using this theme. Would you mind taking a look?
Thanks and again great work!
^^ There is an option to enabled check marking in skin settings. Check it out.

@Hitcher, the skin performance is not as good as Confluence. I'm running XBMC on Raspberry Pi so I'm running with very less juice. I've tried disabling background fanart but it is still slow compared to Confluence on Raspbmc. Any other ideas to improve performance?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XeeBo (Frodo) Discussion, Bugs, etc0