XeeBo (Frodo) Discussion, Bugs, etc
2 of my plugins (Couchpotato and Sickbeard XBMC) don't run if I launch them from the home screen.
Going to addons and then starting them works fine.

What can I do to help resolve these issues?
How have you added them?
Using Settings>Appearance>Settings> Custom items.

How else could I add them?
I meant from there - Favourites or Addon?
I added them as an addon (programs). I will try to add them as a favourite to see if it resolves the issue.
When adding the addons as favouritues, the SickbeardXBMC addons works, however, the couchpotato addons still gives an error.

link to the addons:
[Sickbeard XBMC] http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=124808
[Couchpotato] http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=159274
Works for me as a Favourite.

Got a debug log?
strange. I removed the links from the custom items and readded them. and now they both work again.
Thanks for taking the time to look into it.

Anyway, this is an excerpt of the XBMC.log that I get when I add the addon as a program addon, rather than a favourites

22:33:23 T:140394796922624 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
Error Contents: list index out of range
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.program.sickbeard/default.py", line 66, in <module>
mainMenu()
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.program.sickbeard/default.py", line 10, in mainMenu
addDirectory('Manage Shows', 1)
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.program.sickbeard/default.py", line 18, in addDirectory
xbmcplugin.addDirectoryItem(handle=int(sys.argv[1]), url=return_url, listitem=list_item, isFolder=True, totalItems=3)
IndexError: list index out of range
-->End of Python script error report<--

Also I'd like to thank you for all your hard work. I very much enjoy using the Xeebo skin. I really like the simplicity and functionality driven home screen.
Thx everything works great on this skin
XBMC Fever..
Hi Hitcher,

Have you had any time lately to take a look at my previous comments?

Cheers,
Loggio.
They're noted but I've little time to fix anything right now.
No worries. Hope all's well.

Thanks,
Loggio.
Great skin, Hitcher, thanks! Just a few questions:

1. Would it be possible to add (all) favourites as a home list? It has been asked before, but I don't understand your answer.

2. Also asked before but I can't seem to find an answer of yours: Would it be possible to enable looping in all menus? E.g. if you are on the last item in the file menu it jumps to the top if you press down, or if you are on the right on one of the home lists it jumps to the left most item of that list (or the list title)?

3. Some items are not translated to German for example (e.g. some home list titles, settings, etc.). Where can I add translations?
Another thing: On my raspbmc I cannot add a favourite to the custom list. If type = favourite, nothing happens when I try to open the path menu. I am using the latest (June) raspbmc release and XeeBo 5.10.
Is there any way to add information to the movie / tv show screen.

What I mean is that on certain other skins, you get the audio type, the video codec, the film studio, the run time etc.

Is that possible?

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XeeBo (Frodo) Discussion, Bugs, etc0