Win Poor playback after un-Pausing
Question 
Pause freezes video, but I'm getting poor slow-motion playback after un-Pausing video. Once it happens, it never corrects itself. However, if I click Rewind then Play, it's fine again.

It doesn't matter if it's a VIDEO_TS (DVD Folder), MKV, AVI or whatever ... they all do it. They are on local 7200rpm SATA drives and play fine other than this. I think my v11.0 install has always done this (I've just been living with it). I would like to fix it because I now have to avoid pressing Pause when I need to.

HTPC: Intel e6600 dual-core, ATI 5670 (HDMI), Gefen HDMI Detective Plus, Synology 12tb RAID-5 NAS
Software: Windows-10 Pro, Kodi v16.1
Home Theater: Onkyo 607 AVR, Epson 8350 Projector, Apple-TV4, BD-60 BluRay, Cisco DVR, Harmony 670
Speakers: Polk Audio Series II and Polk Subwoofer.
logfile
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
(2013-01-09, 13:20)TRaSH Wrote: logfile

I just tried to create a log with the problem contained within.

With Debug on, it doesn't seem to be doing it now. In fact, its working amazingly well.

Would it be OK if I send the log from the session where it does it next time (Debug will likely have not been on ... due to overlay).
HTPC: Intel e6600 dual-core, ATI 5670 (HDMI), Gefen HDMI Detective Plus, Synology 12tb RAID-5 NAS
Home Theater: Onkyo 607 AVR, Epson 8350 Projector, Apple-TV4, BD-60 BluRay, Cisco DVR, Harmony 670
Thinking of it I had a issue like that before.
After switching to Frodo it was gone for 99%
(2013-01-11, 19:45)TRaSH Wrote: Thinking of it I had a issue like that before.
After switching to Frodo it was gone for 99%

I will definitely try Frodo on Final Release ... I never run the betas or RCs (or should I be?).

So, is a log file without Debug on any help?

Is there a way to run Debug without the screen overlay? If so, I could turn on Debug and just run it that way forever (until the "Pause-bug" happens again). Then, copy the log file to analyse.

Give Frodo a try.
Get RC3.
And run it in portable mode this way you won't mess up your main setup.
And see if that solves the issue.
I run Frodo as main HTPC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Poor playback after un-Pausing0