PSF Format Playback?
Hi folks,
I noticed earlier today XBMC does not have support for PSF (PlayStation Format) music files. Is there going to be any support for them in the future? There is plenty of source code for the format available online as there are opensource plugins for just about every player on the market now.

So any chance guys? XBMC is pretty darn feature-complete, but one more couldn't hurt could it?

Thanks,
Ben
I second this.
What players can play this?

The opensource plugins would be nice if you could hunt down for us, makes it much more likely to be added Smile
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
I use to use http://projects.raphnet.net/#sexypsf to play PSF (Portable Sound Format) cant remember if it played PSF2 though?
Shocked
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
if you had tried *REALLY* hard you should have been able cram another mouse pointer in there ;P

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PSF Format Playback?0