Display of Non-Latin script in XBMC
Question 
I am running XBMCbuntu 11.0 and I am running into an issue. I am a native English speaker, and most of my content is either in English or in languages that use Latin characters. I do have some media that uses on Latin characters in their titles, Korean, Japanese, and Thai. If I do not transliterate the titles into Latin Characters, they do not appear as having been scraped into my library. Is there a setting I have missed that would allow the display of these scripts? If any more information is required, I will gladly provide it. Thank you for any information to help me solve this issue.
And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. - Friedrich Nietzsche
You can choose an arial based font in XBMC for now, atm I'm working very slowly to add support for all this and more into roboto font (this is a slow process), atm I have added Hebrew and at that is beta because I dont speak or write all these languages, I can write/speak 2 languages none are the languages you want/need.

Japanese and all that I need to find a way to add the characters and So far all my attempts seem failed.

See post http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=150067 Even though post tittle is Stated only for caps font all the roboto regular and roboto bold are being worked on.

uNi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Display of Non-Latin script in XBMC0