Another Sixaxis Question...
So I have been all over these forums looking for the answer to this question(s), and I can't seem to find it. I see that I can connect a sixaxis controller via bluetooth to my machine (Ubuntu 12.10) 2 different ways. One involves using QTSixA, the other is some method that XBMC comes bundled with, ps3d.py?

Is there any way to connect more than 1 sixaxis, via bluetooth for all, and have them work simultaneously? Would I need more than 1 bluetooth dongle to make this happen? And which of the 2 methods listed above would be a better choice, if all I want to use the controllers for is console gaming via emulator?

Thanks in advance, and I apologize if these questions have been answered elsewhere.
Sorry to bring up this thread again.
I am also trying to get my sixaxis controllers work with XBMC.
I used the QTsixa method explained in this thread.
Id like to install steam for linux one day, so I thought QTsixa might be the better choice.
However... I installed QTsixa, paired the controller etc. but I cannot control XBMC.
I read something about keymaps but I dont know where to get them.

Is there anywhere a good tutorial explaining step by step how to install the Siaxaxis controller to control XBMC itself and emulators?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Another Sixaxis Question...0