Playback does not work until XBMC is restarted ("Frodo")
I have had issue with video playback in the Frodo version. When I start XBMC first time playback of the video is very bad. I can't hear any sounds and video is like slow motion. Only way to fix it is to restart whole XBMC. This happens every day and playback is always fine after restart, Any idea how I can fix this?

Debug log
Are you using netflix in between?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I use Netflix as much as XBMC so answer probably is yes. So using Netflix causes issues with XBMC?
Netflix doesn't cleanup after usage properly. That leaves the ATV2 in a state where XBMC is influenced. Restarting XBMC also always kills the appletv process (its the "firmware") and resets the wonky state netflix leaves after usage. Thats why it works on the "second" start of xbmc.

Nothing we can do about.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Is it possible to add one more item into start menu where currently is only one item XBMC? This new item then should have just action which clears AppleTV memory. So users who want to use both applications can fix problem without need to restart whole XBMC.
You can fix it by issueing "kill AppleTV" in NitoTV. (or sshing in and issue "killall AppleTV").
Ok, thanks. I'm sure that I'm not going to teach ssh stuff for my wife :-)

So I'll start to investigate what the heck is nitotv..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playback does not work until XBMC is restarted ("Frodo")0