Win How to get live tv working please?
I tried to get it working in OpenELEC - no joy because the Hauppauge HVR2210 tuner card wasn't supported - but it has full driver support in Windows so I had to ditch OpenELEC and am now using Windows and Frodo RC3

However I'm still not having any luck getting livetv to work. None of the PVR add-ons will work, they're all 'connection lost', etc. Tvheadend also won't work and no browser on any of my computers will connect to it through http://192.168.0.12:9981/extjs.html, not even on the XBMC box itself.

I've been at this for days and am getting seriously cheesed off with it. How the heck do I get livetv workingHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
It's late and I'm off to bed, catch you tomorrow. TIA.

What TV backend have you installed?
(2013-01-10, 14:57)ConfusedTA Wrote: What TV backend have you installed?

I tried tvheadend but as I mentioned I can't access it through my browser to set it up. I'm using the correct IP address and '9981' thing.
So what to do .. Huh?
I did a lot more reading, swearing, more reading, more swearing, but finally got it working.

The picture quality could be better and swapping channels would be better if it were faster. Problems for a later day though.
Is there a good tutorial on setting up live tv? Everything seems much more difficult than it should be.
Thanks
Kwma01
Welcome to the XBMC forums, kwma01.

Have you already read and studied the PVR (wiki) wiki article for starters?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to get live tv working please?0