# Addon Provider: Lucleonhart
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: XBMC Addons\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: [email protected]\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: JKB\n"
"Language-Team: English (http://www.transifex.com/projects/p/xbmc-addons/language/en/)\n"
"MIME-Version: 1.0\n"
"Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8\n"
"Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit\n"
"Language: sv\n"
"Plural-Forms: nplurals=2; plural=(n != 1);\n"

msgctxt "#32001"
msgid "Missing Episode"
msgstr "Saknat avsnitt"

msgctxt "#32002"
msgid "The previous episode is missing from your library!"
msgstr "Föregående avsnitt saknas i ditt bibliotek!"

msgctxt "#32003"
msgid "Are you sure you want to play this one?"
msgstr "Är du säker på att du vill spela upp denna?"

msgctxt "#32004"
msgid "Unwatched Episode"
msgstr "Osett avsnitt"

msgctxt "#32005"
msgid "You have not watched the previous episode!"
msgstr "Du har inte tittat på föregående avsnitt!"

msgctxt "#32006"
msgid "Browse show"
msgstr "Bläddra i serien"

msgctxt "#32007"
msgid "Would you like to browse the episodes of this show?"
msgstr "Önskar du bläddra bland seriens avsnitt?"

msgctxt "#32008"
msgid "Show Option to browse the show"
msgstr "Visa val för att bläddra i serien"
I think the issue ewith this sometimes NOT pausing the video at startup (if it detects an episode issue) is a conflict with other addons and *specifically* the order in which they are installed (and thus presumably register as services).

Just or info in case you care to look at it further, but it's definitely reproducible on more than one machine...
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
I'm also having the same issue with the jumpback on pause addon installed (15.2)

If I get a popup saying the previous episode is missing, playback continues
If I click, ignore, playback pauses Smile
(2015-10-27, 15:49)efpob Wrote: I'm also having the same issue with the jumpback on pause addon installed (15.2)

If I get a popup saying the previous episode is missing, playback continues
If I click, ignore, playback pauses Smile

Same behaviour here. It's almost as if the button behaviour is back to front..
Hi lucleonhart
Love this addon. I wonder if you would consider enhancing this to check trakt to see if previous episode is watched? Anyways, thanks for this, i have been using it a long time.
Thanks for great add-on! Helps much.

Recently discovered when this add-on is enabled in combination with auto subtitles add-on, it does not work, because subtitle add-on shows up first.
Does anyone know any alternative plugins? Seems it has stopped working in v18
It's easy to fix the addon but I think this is a Kodi bug that will affect other thing - have opened an issue on Kodi about it here: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issues/15266 - and on the addon itself here: https://github.com/Lucleonhart/script.se...e/issues/5

(I will make sure this works with Leia - I like this addon and it's pretty simple code, so I will fork and fix as needed given the original developer is AWOL it seems - but in this case what is really needed is a Kodi fix).
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
(2019-01-16, 07:03)bossanova808 Wrote: It's easy to fix the addon but I think this is a Kodi bug that will affect other thing - have opened an issue on Kodi about it here: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issues/15266

I think the addon is simply using the wrong event. In v18 player events have changed, you need to use Player.OnAVStart from JSON API or
OnAVStarted from Python. See PR13726 and PR13696
@DaveBlake Thanks - seems so.  The addon developer is long AWOL.  I'm happy to take it over and make the simple changes.  I presume I just fork etc and then - what - just to a PR against the main Kodi repo and explain the addon dev is gone??  What's the best process here?  Ivahe not got a response to my github issue from the dev, and the last forum visit from the dev was: Last Visit: June 15th, 2015, 07:57 PM - so pretty safe to assume they have exited Kodi air space I think.
It really depends if the addon is seriously broken already or not. If not, I'd advise you to submit an updated version to the Leia branch (plus version bump) with the same addon.id fixing all the issues that affect the plugin, and more specifically the things that break the addon workflow for Leia. Note that, reviews for the leia branch are a bit more strict since we'll start to enforce py2/py3 compatibility.
If there are long standing issues in Krypton I'd advise you to just do a version bump in the branch where the addon is treat both event cases (player events) there. In any of the options, please add yourself as author as well (keeping the original author for credits) and change the upstream source code location in addon.xml.
Just updating the version already in the repo is the best option to avoid confusion.

Cheers
Ok, thanks - I am updating this

So far (https://github.com/bossanova808/script.s...c78e88f37d)
  • Fixed bug so the addon actually works (uses onAVStarted if Kodi >= Leia)
  • Added code/fixes from the various PRs on github
  • Add setting requested above to ignore shows where the previous episode is not in the library at all
  • Add Swedish (@DjJK) and Bulgarian translations (github PR) (but these are both missing the translation for the new setting string, as is the German translation)
  • Attempt to fix bugs with conflicts with other addons that pause playback at start-up (WIP)

I will submit it to Jarvis and up as per the current addon with the same id etc. once it is ready.
Bossanova808, really appreciate you jumping in and taking this over as this is a critical add-on for me (and I'm sure many others out there).  Will we need to install a new add-on to get your version or will we just update the existing add-on once your changes have been accepted?  I'm unclear of how best to follow this and ensure I have the working add-on as soon as it is available.  Thanks!
In theory, if all goes to plan, you can just wait for the update to appear (once I finish and the Kodi folks approve the changes).  The idea is this just becomes the new version in the Kodi repo.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Check previous episode2