Bug Video library,
I have really weird video library scanning problems.

In some cases videos appear to have been added to the library if you look at the folders in the file mode (recognizable because their folder name changes in the actual movie name, and movie infomation could be retrieved). But in the normal library these movies are not visible.

A log is present here;

http://pastebin.com/bg0YgAEm
Code:
20:12:07 T:804786176   ERROR: Parse: Could not find scraper function GetIMDBScaledCastById
20:12:07 T:804786176   ERROR: Run: Unable to parse web site
20:12:07 T:804786176 WARNING: FillBuffer: curl failed with code 22
20:12:07 T:804786176   ERROR: CCurlFile::CReadState::Open, didn't get any data from stream.
20:12:07 T:804786176   ERROR: Run: Unable to parse web site

I run it on a ATV2 with a 11/01/2013 nightly but this problem has been present on all frodo versions so far!
(2013-01-11, 23:34)menno Wrote: In some cases videos appear to have been added to the library if you look at the folders in the file mode (recognizable because their folder name changes in the actual movie name, and movie infomation could be retrieved). But in the normal library these movies are not visible.

Do you perhaps have "Hide Watched" enabled (slide-out menu on left)?

I did further research and it seems to be related to the 'problem' of some nfo's having lines like

Code:
Release Date ......: 10/07/12

I always sort by date in movie libraries and didnt find this older release at the top. This also results
the movies not appearing in the 'just added' section of confluence skin in frodo.

I might even understand xbmc looking for such lines in .xml, although i would like to force it to look at the creation date of the folder
or at least be able to switch this somewhere, but the confluence skin clearly should not look at nfo's for this (i know it retrieves it from the same
database as xbmc does but still..) if you have a just added section in your skin you should actually show just added movies and not movies with recent
release dates........

Is it possible to make either xbmc as a whole or at least have the 'Just added' preview in confluence look at the folder creation date and not at .nfo content?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video library, 0