[Eden] High praises, 'play from here' and other questions
Heart 
I've always wanted to connect my PC to the computer; for years and years I've settled for streaming client solutions (like the PS3). I've installed XBMC three days ago and haven't slept for two of those days!

All the plugins, the openness, the ease of development (I've installed dozens of add-ons and I'm developing my 3rd already and loving it, doing lots of copy and pasting from stackoverflow and learning the python ways). Looking forward to tackling something more challenging and learning more python along the way.

Sorry, my questions:

1) A lot of video add-ons misbehave when I use 'play from here' in the context menu (only youtube based stuff ever work for me). Are there any tricks to make this more reliable?

2) PseudoTV - I love this thing to death, but I wish I could add online content to it. I remember reading somewhere about something that makes online stuff look and behave like local stuff, I wonder if you know what I'm talking about and whether it would help with PseudoTV + online content.

p.s. If you're an addon writer, maybe take a look at my question about playlists in python?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Eden] High praises, 'play from here' and other questions0