Frodo and img & iso problems
You could also try setting Speaker Configuration to 5.1, from log I believe you're set to 7.1 currently.
I do have a 7.1 configuration and it works and even Windows can point out all speakers, so I left it at 7.1.
(2013-04-08, 14:10)cockyrocky Wrote: I do have a 7.1 configuration and it works and even Windows can point out all speakers, so I left it at 7.1.
For every codecs to work right, you want to leave it at 7.1 in Frodo as shown in my screenshot above......
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
No luck with suggested ideas. Just tried a DVD (MPEG2, 5.1. DTS). Same crap. Smaller blurry window, but the sound is normal.
I had some trouble like that long time ago. Be sure to disable all anti-aliasing in Nvidia control panel. Don't global force it or at least make exception for XBMC.

Not sure it's same issue I encountered. But give it a check.
I did that alreay. I turned it all off.
No other ideas? Should I just face the fact? If I change the settings I can get the stuff to work but then the mkv's don't play 24p. There MUST be something to do here.
Another week, no new ideas?

I don't get how audio can seem to be the issue when the only thing I changed in order to get 24p to work are video settings. Before that I could get alll the SD material to work correctly.
The error log doesn't exist anymore, repost it and ill have a look.
The Problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.
Do you understand?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo and img & iso problems0