WIP Para
(2013-03-15, 04:53)kylehudgins Wrote: Is this skin still being developed?

I hope so. It looks awesome.
videoplayer screen is GREAT, Simple and Clean. Too Many are Big, Chunky and Block my subtitles when i press pause!!
Please release any version of this skin asap! Been following the thread since it was posted, exactly what I want.
Pretty please!
I have not been working in this skin for a while, sorry guys! I am however working on a quite similar one, which I'll post something about later.
Awesome skin! I really want it :o
where is a link to test?
Such a shame this was abandoned. You sir, understand good interface design. I'm sure your talents will be appreciated and reward you if they haven't already. Blush
(2013-05-23, 04:53)kylehudgins Wrote: Such a shame this was abandoned. You sir, understand good interface design. I'm sure your talents will be appreciated and reward you if they haven't already. Blush
I appreciate your comment. Smile I have a huge problem with needing things to be perfect. If something I'm creating isn't perfect and I can't see a way of how to fix it, I throw it out. There are probably about 20 .psd's on my desktop containing unfinished XBMC skins and I have 5 coded (very much incomplete) skins, none of which I am content with.
Another problem is the fact that I'm using Black's Xperience1080 skin, which is absolutely astonishing and hard to match.

The skin I mentioned earlier was about 2-3 skins ago... I just started another one.
Any chance to share the mockups so we can see what we are missing...
(2013-05-28, 21:15)MaDDoGo Wrote: Any chance to share the mockups so we can see what we are missing...
watch gallery

These are a few of the more complete mockups, some are even partially coded.
The mockups look really nice!
Like the clean look Smile!

Hope you'll persue these further Wink
OMG, nice mockups. I really like all of them. Nice work and hope sometime will be finished or used to a finished skin Smile
Looks completely awesome. I hope you'll release the skin someday. Even if it's unfinished and you're not working on it anymore, some might pick it up and develop it further.

Seen through all of the Released skins and allot of WIP's. Gotta say this impressed me the most.

Regards,
Constantine

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Para8