scraping tv shows
Try/verify the following:
  • Get any *.nfo files out of your "TV Nation" folder and any of its season subfolders (either move the *.nfo files to some other location or rename them with a different extension so they won't be processed, such as *.nfo.hold)
  • From the XBMC main menu, select Videos > Files and navigate to your "TV Nation" folder and highlight it
    1. Open its context menu ("c" on keyboard or right mouse click)
    2. Select "Change content"
    3. On the "Set content" page, verify or set to the following:
      • "Directory contains: TV shows"
      • Scraper is "The TVDB"
      • The option "Selected folder contains a single TV show" is enabled
      • Click OK to save any changes
    4. Open context menu for the "TV Nation" folder again
    5. Select "Scan for new content" and let the job run to completion (progress bar disappears)
  • Return to the XBMC main menu and select Videos > Library > TV shows > Titles
    • Do you see a library entry for "TV Nation"?
    • If yes, when you drill down this option, do you entries for "TV Nation - Season 1" and each of your season 1 episodes?
    • If no, upload a new debug log to www.xbmclogs.com and post the new URL here. Be sure the log encompasses the time period in which you scanned the "TV Nation" folder for new content.
it scanned all of tv nation, it did not scan however a random cartoon that was from a store bought dvd with random episodes on them. te tv nation did finally work though, i checked and it gives info for all shows, the banner is there, also did a couple of other shows did correctly as well. the problem seemed to be that i did not select the main folder with all shows in it, i was selecting single shows at a time, when i did select tv show folder with all shows in that folder it seemed to scan it correctly.
Great, glad you finally got this sorted!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
scraping tv shows0