Android Cannot add SFTP source
Hi,

I have successfully installed Frodo RC3 on both my motoroal xoom 2 and galaxy s3. XBMC plays nicely on both devices with local media. but when i want to add an SFTP source from my main media computer, it says cannot connect. the main media computer is connected with wired Ethernet while these two android devices are connecting over wifi.

I have Eden installed on my home pc as well as my laptop, both of which can connect to and add this SFTP source without problem. also, both the android devices can connect to the SFTP source using sftp clients.

so is this an android problem or a Frodo problem? any thoughts?
anybody have any idea or suggestion?

(2013-01-14, 08:56)kislam Wrote: Hi,

I have successfully installed Frodo RC3 on both my motoroal xoom 2 and galaxy s3. XBMC plays nicely on both devices with local media. but when i want to add an SFTP source from my main media computer, it says cannot connect. the main media computer is connected with wired Ethernet while these two android devices are connecting over wifi.

I have Eden installed on my home pc as well as my laptop, both of which can connect to and add this SFTP source without problem. also, both the android devices can connect to the SFTP source using sftp clients.

so is this an android problem or a Frodo problem? any thoughts?

Appears to be a known issue: http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/14029

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot add SFTP source0