More Detailed EPG Guide info
Anyone know of a way to get more EPG guide info than we currently get.

Sporting events: Basketball or Football games could at least display the teams playing.

Also, while watching movies of tv show via Live TV, there's no way to look to see who's playing in the movie or show.

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That information would have to be sent by your EPG provider. I use Schedules Direct as my EPG provider with ArgusTV as the backend DVR. I generally get team information in the description area, but not always. The actor information is generally never included. I suppose you could write a program that would parse the EPG guide, find the TV and movie information on places like thetvdb.org and themoviedb.org and grad the actor information, and then add that to the EPG, but to do every single show on TV would take quite awhile.
Thanks for the detailed follow up, I appreciate it.

I'll give Schedules Direct another try.

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
More Detailed EPG Guide info0