help with Label Width
I've an issue with some label width in hybrid with at least one user & need help in discovering why.

Screenshot of label on my system labels on top of menu with ******** to check length

Screenshot of users problem - below is his quote

(2013-01-13, 18:50)wints Wrote:
(2013-01-13, 18:02)Mudislander Wrote: @wints - Okay I'll go through it again. in your screenshot that is the proper "movies" option, you haven't set up a playlist and named it movies or anything ? Does it happen on other menu options also?

Yeah its the proper movies option and it happens on all other menu option to some degree or another all menus are effected up at the top on both the weather and time and date and some are both menu bar and weather and time and date

His resolution is 1080p on a Epson projector.

What else should we be looking at ?
Noli illegitimi carborundum

i've only seen that happen when you toggle between windowed mode and fullscreen... or vice versa.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Cheers ronie - I do remember he mentioned something about windowed/fullscreen. I'll backtrack up the thread to check.

Yes, that only happens if you change resolutions, particularly if the aspect ratio changes.
Yep - Got it. I've been changing system settings, trying to emulate problem & setting a different aspect ratio does it everytime - Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
help with Label Width0