Linux Radio channels in TV group - still happening! fixed in pvr-hts 1.6.13
Ok understand, thanks. I just need now to persuade the openelec folks to keep the client and server versions in step on their repository. Still on 1.6.10 for the client and up to 3.3.328 for the htheadend server.
Odroid N2+ and Venz V10Pro (S905X), Sony DN1080 AVR, Samsung 49" LCD, Monitor Audio Bronze 5.1 speakers
yeah for some reason a development version of tvheadend is being used in there (which they shouldn't be using in OE imo!) with an old version of pvr.hts
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
Thanks for all your hard work on this. Lets hope a final XBMC 12.0 will help us push this through to stable Smile
@dushmaniac, oe master is using dev version which is fine with me. Oe 3.0 branch is using stable as expected.

Also I noticed this with some BBC radio channels, this actually dates back to BBC mux retune and tvh not handling that well, so in my case pvr.hts was doing the right thing, I think.

Adam
@adamsutton - oe is still using pvr.hts 1.6.10 and I think dushmaniac's fix in 1.6.13 would resolve the issue. As it stands, I can be looking at the list of radio channels on-screen in xbmc user interface and watch them drop off the list one by one as the epg now/next status changes. I think if openelec updated the version of pvr.hts in their repository to match the version of tvheadend, the problem would be solved. As it is, I can't seem to get any answers on the oe forum.
Odroid N2+ and Venz V10Pro (S905X), Sony DN1080 AVR, Samsung 49" LCD, Monitor Audio Bronze 5.1 speakers
I was referring to tvh. In response to Lars comment about tvh dev ver in oe.

Adam
(2013-01-20, 17:43)adamsutton Wrote: I was referring to tvh. In response to Lars comment about tvh dev ver in oe.

Adam

I understand Adam. It's just that oe moved to a pretty new version of tvh without maybe considering they should update pvr.hts client to keep in step. As an aside, if you want dumps of DVB-T data (including series link info) from the Irish terrestrial digital service to help with PVR recording development, pm me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Radio channels in TV group - still happening! fixed in pvr-hts 1.6.130