Win Video playback changes refresh rate which makes the screen go blank for a moment.
Video 
It happens whenever I start a video, or 'Esc' out of full screen mode; and is particularly annoying when watching hulu because it happens inbetween commercials and when the show comes back it happens twice.

I'v tried changing fullscreen/windowed/ windowed-fullscreen modes, the vertical blank sync options, and even changing the refresh rate and vsync options in the nvidia control pannel.

Running XBMC in windowed mode fixes it, but obviously that's not ideal, and windowed fullscreen has the same issue as normal fullscreen.

I have two monitors, and I don't know if that's part of the problem, but I have tried disabling the second monitor before launching XBMC and still have the same issue.
The main one(that XBMC runs on) has a native resolution of 1920x1080 with refresh rate options of 50,59, and 60 HZ.
The secondary monitor has a native(and max) resolution of 1280x1024 with refresh rate options of 60,70, and 75Hz

Any ideas?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video playback changes refresh rate which makes the screen go blank for a moment.0