Problem with Music Visualization screen
I don't know if it's me or it's a bug but I keep getting the wrong fanart in Music Visualization screen (when you hit TAB key) sometimes.

I have pinpointed the problem, it happens with artists that don't have extrafanart folder (only fanart.jpg in artist main folder)

To check it try this:

- Choose an artist that you know has extrafanart folder, play any song and display the Music visualization screen (tab key),
- Go back to the list of artists and choose an artist that has not extrafanart folder, play any song and display the Music visualization screen

If all happens like to me, you keep getting displayed the fanart of the first artist.

This didn't happen with Nox 3.6
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
I would only like to know if this is happening to others or if it's my fault anyhow...

anyone?

Thanks for this wonderful skin, it's the best...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Happens here too.
(2013-01-18, 14:57)sergiocos Wrote: Happens here too.

Thanks for replying

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with Music Visualization screen0