xbmc CleanUp lightweight library cleaner
Hello all, xbmc has tons of great features, library management isnt one of them.
That's why I wrote a tool which lets me manage the library from within the browser.
I have no idea wether there are similar (identical) tools who provide the same functionality but thought I'd share
it with the community anyways. You can find more information on the github page

screen:

EDIT:
should work on windows too now, please report back any buys. thanks!
Does this work with a mysql setup too? Let me know and i will take it for a spin and will let you know how it goes.
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
(2013-01-18, 02:44)hunkyn Wrote: Does this work with a mysql setup too? Let me know and i will take it for a spin and will let you know how it goes.

For now it only works with the default sqlite database. However, if the structure of the mysql database is the same as the sqlite one it shouldn't be
to much work to add mysql support since the queries would be very similar.

Because some people asked me I've added support for windows. Since I don't have windows its unsupported for now and may have unexpected
bugs.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc CleanUp lightweight library cleaner0