Upgrade?
Hi all, I installed v12 Frodo on my partner's pi last month, had to do it manually in the end and his now appears to be the latest beta build with limited skins available but I haven't touched mine at all, noticed it appears to be v12 'alpha' and it's still using the Quartz skin, does this mean mine hasn't updated (it's set to update automatically)? If not do I need to manually install the latest build?
Distro?
TBH not sure what I picked when installing originally, just went for the most obvious one that suggested was for beginners etc?
(2013-01-18, 15:28)spendleb Wrote: TBH not sure what I picked when installing originally, just went for the most obvious one that suggested was for beginners etc?

Does it have a big R as it boots? If so raspbmc..

Int
(2013-01-18, 15:28)spendleb Wrote: TBH not sure what I picked when installing originally, just went for the most obvious one that suggested was for beginners etc?

This information is obviously going to be needed, depending on which distro you have a different bootlogo.
just ask more simple ..
Did you install XBian, OpenELEC or Raspbmc on your SD card for your RPi ?
Sorry guys, been offline for a few days, it's Raspbmc, same as my partners though.
You´ll need to head over to Raspbmc and make a fresh install, the last RC (5) needs to be installed if you want XBMC RC3.
(2013-01-22, 18:47)miappa Wrote: You´ll need to head over to Raspbmc and make a fresh install, the last RC (5) needs to be installed if you want XBMC RC3.

Cheers, will try that later.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Upgrade?0