Plugin for Spark 7111 satellite receiver boxes
Hi, i am new to this forum and found XBMC works perfectly for running live streamings links on Tv ....can expert help me for any plugin available for Spark 7111 receiver that works with all functionality on stb....waiting for your reply
(2013-01-19, 15:35)masifh Wrote: Hi, i am new to this forum and found XBMC works perfectly for running live streamings links on Tv ....can expert help me for any plugin available for Spark 7111 receiver that works with all functionality on stb....waiting for your reply

any help HuhHuhHuhHuh
You already posted here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...Spark+7111
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
you can however, run the spark in enigma2 mode, and use the tuners as pvr through xbmc. runs well
HELLO
I NEED ME HELP
Plugin Mcas for Sony 68.5'E & MTN 57'E Update new
super box s750 spark 7111 
3900 H 22222
not supprot mtn package
i need help me
1. Do not SHOUT. 

2. Do not post the same message in more than one thread.

3. Your device is not supported.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
THANKS YOU SIR  FOR  REPLYI
HELLO SIRi need me new updated plugin spark 7111 20181.5.5E 68.5 E 66E 57 ETHANKS YOU
Please see post 7.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Plugin for Spark 7111 satellite receiver boxes0