Frodo RC3 recent movies not working
I'm having an Issue with RC3 of Frodo:

I first noticed my latest movies widget in Aeon Nox not updating and upon further testing I have discovered that the newest movies I add are not showing up as the most recently added. When I sort my library by date added there are about 6 movies at the top of the list that never move and then my real most recenly added movies show up below them. I really don't know where to go from here besides deleting the stuck movies and readding them.

Here's my system info:

XBMC Frodo rc3

Aeon Nox 4.0.9

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

Core i3 3.2 GHz 4GB Ram

ATI Radeon HD 5570

Debug log:
http://pastebin.com/pV0Xvev2

Thanks!

Did you read the Frodo FAQ?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I sure did!

Are you referring to item 1.24?

I tried creating the advanced settings, but I had it in the wrong directory!!

I already have an advancedsetting.xml in the proper location and it already had some lines in it so I added the lines from the wiki after it so it looks like this now:

<advancedsettings>
<videoextensions>
<add>.html</add>
</videoextensions>
</advancedsettings>

<advancedsettings>
<videolibrary>
<dateadded>0</dateadded>
</videolibrary>
</advancedsettings>

Is this correct, or should I just have the stuff from the wiki?
That's wrong. You need to wrap the advancedsettings tag around everything and not do it twice
That did the trick!! Thanks!!

I have to ask, what is the logic behind that change?

I'm just a humble end user, but it seems to me like a vast majority of users are going to want to have things sorted the old way. I can't think of any reason I would want to sort by a files dates instead of date added.

This proably isn't the right place for feedback but I think if this is going to stay the default setting with Frodo than maybe this should be an option in the settings somewhre.
(2013-01-19, 16:55)Mostlydave Wrote: I have to ask, what is the logic behind that change?

I'm just a humble end user, but it seems to me like a vast majority of users are going to want to have things sorted the old way. I can't think of any reason I would want to sort by a files dates instead of date added.

What if one wanted to rebuild their library without it impacting the added order?
(2013-01-19, 17:15)gabbott Wrote:
(2013-01-19, 16:55)Mostlydave Wrote: I have to ask, what is the logic behind that change?

What if one wanted to rebuild their library without it impacting the added order?

I guess that's fine if that would work for you, I don't think it would work for me, but why make it the default instead of the old way which was more intuiative imho, and why not make it an option in the gui?

(2013-01-19, 17:56)Mostlydave Wrote:
(2013-01-19, 17:15)gabbott Wrote:

I guess that's fine if that would work for you, I don't think it would work for me, but why make it the default instead of the old way which was more intuiative imho, and why not make it an option in the gui?

With every gui option a puppy dies.
It's great to know there's an option for those who prefer the "old way".
Since i'm updating my artwork on most of my movies, it's nice to have a view of my latest artwork updates.

Thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo RC3 recent movies not working0