Solved TheMovieDB scraper adding bogus movies
Hi,

Ever since updating Eden to Frodo RC3, I've been having a problem where TheMovieDB scarper will add a bunch (50+) of movies that I don't have. I have no clue where it's getting these movies from. The weird part is I'm not even using TheMovieDB scraper as my default video scraper. I'm using Universal Scraper. It runs Universal at startup, and once that's done it runs TheMovieDB and adds all the bogus movies.

I've tried disabling TheMovieDB scraper but it won't let me as the Disable and Uninstall buttons are disabled. It did this after updating to RC1 and I ended up rolling back to Eden as it drove me nuts. I had to continuously run Clean Library. I decided to give RC3 a chance but it's doing the same thing.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!! Big Grin
Anyone? This is driving me nuts!
debug log while scanning. It sounds like you've configured a source to use themoviedb scraper.

Also, please don't bump posts in such a short time.
(2013-01-20, 03:44)gabbott Wrote: debug log while scanning. It sounds like you've configured a source to use themoviedb scraper.

Also, please don't bump posts in such a short time.

I apologize for the bump, it's just that this issue has been driving me nuts.

Anyway, I finally got it resolved after messing around with it most of the day. It looks like an old videodb file was the culprit. I removed my video library, added it back and it was still doing it. So I tried again but this time deleted both videodb files in my system folder and I was then finally able to disable TheMovieDB addon and no longer have the problem.

Thanks for replying!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheMovieDB scraper adding bogus movies0