Get artwork
really dont know if this is skin related, but am getting crazy with this since upgrade to Frodo.

Everything have been great but now "get thumb" have been replace with "get art" in Frodo and in some shows am getting the option to choose season thumb and in others just banner, poster and fanart !!!! am really getting crazy as dont know how to get around or fix this because it works on some shows and not in others even if i put a local season thumb i cant choose it !

Thanks!
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
It's using Artwork Downloader which only displays what's actually available.

For local art run Artwork Downloader from Programs and tick 'Use local art'.
(2013-01-20, 10:54)Hitcher Wrote: It's using Artwork Downloader which only displays what's actually available.

For local art run Artwork Downloader from Programs and tick 'Use local art'.

That doesn't work, at least not for me, not for logos, Ive got a bunch of logos I cant get added no matter what I try.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Maybe because the logos are not available at fanart.tv? It seems that if a piece of art is not available online, but only locally, artwork downloader does not place it anymore in the skin.

I agree with you, this new way of working seems way more complex, sometimes painstakingly slow and overall a step backwards, but it seems to be related to frodo ... Guess we have to live with it ...
Maybe if the choose art button always displayed all options, whether there available or not, that way you could at least pick your local art.
Logo's Made So Far:
can this be classified as a bug ?
the art is in fanart.tv and is locally, the local one is name seasonx-landscape.jpg also try seasonxx.tbn but nothing, also try untick and tick the "use local art" option and nothing !!!!

you are right it seems more complex but it should be more easier since you are choosing all art from a single menu/button but it would be more easier if you have all the options available i mean all the view type art no matter if is available in fanart or not like local and online.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
so its just me ?

i try again adding art to fanart.tv but when i go to artwork downloader it just see the old ones it doesnt see any new art uploaded to fanart.tv

I try to uninstall the addon and installed again, try to rollback try everything and cant add any new art to shows.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Have you refreshed the TV Show? That's what I have to do to make Artwork Downloader show new entries.
i have refresh and even remove the tv show from the library and re-scanned and for example " Teen Wolf" i cant be able to see any season landscape art(season thumb 16:9)
Is happening for all the latest art i have upload (Teen wolf, American Horror Story, The Inbetweeners, etc...)
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Wow, I don't know if it was updating to the latest big aeon nox git or if it was the nightly build of XBMC I just installed, or just luck.. but suddenly all my movies that had local logos that I could not add, were suddenly added, and without even having to run artwork downloader, I hope whatever it was, its keeps doing it.
Logo's Made So Far:
(2013-01-24, 15:11)ShadowTek Wrote: Wow, I don't know if it was updating to the latest big aeon nox git or if it was the nightly build of XBMC I just installed, or just luck.. but suddenly all my movies that had local logos that I could not add, were suddenly added, and without even having to run artwork downloader, I hope whatever it was, its keeps doing it.

good luck !!!! nice is working for you.

I end up choosing poster and selecting my season landscape art (thumb 16:9) that way i could select my local art and is showing up !!

but is not the way is suppose to work and that trouble me. i have the latest XBMC nightly , but you gave me an idea I would try a direct copy of Nox from git, i dont know if is the same version but i will try.

clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Get artwork0