XBMC Frodo RC3 Win8 and Seconday Display Help
I have been working on this for days and only getting more frustrated. I have had some success but never to my satisfaction and I hopeful someone can offer some direction or even better assist me, which I am willing to compensate and make it worth their time.

Here is my setup, 1 PC that serves as both a workstation and HTPC running XBMC Frodo RC3 and Windows 8. I have my primary monitor attached to the DVI interface on an EVGA 690 and my secondary display which is my TV via HDMI located in the Den...other side of the house.
I am aware that you can select XBMC to display on either display, not a problem and works as designed, my challenge is to have 2 shortcuts for XBMC, 1 for the primary and 1 for the secondary (TV located in the Den).

The purpose is that there are instances when I want to configure or use XBMC at the workstation and vice-versa on the TV and would be nice just to have a shortcut to launch one or the either without going into XBMC and selecting the correct display each time.
I have purchased Ultramon and setup according to documentation, setup 2 shortcuts, 1 to the primary and 1 to the secondary and I want to say that worked initially but regressed back to displaying on the primary no matter which shortcut I selected. I added the “SDL_FULLSCREEN_HEAD=1/2” on each shortcut without success.

I have researched and spent hours trying to accomplish this task with little to no success and at the point I would rather pay someone to accomplish this task. If anyone would like to earn $100.00 via paypal please send me a PM and we can work out the details. Also, if this is against forum rules I will remove/edit the post.
Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Frodo RC3 Win8 and Seconday Display Help0