Bug Since RC3, resuming a movie will cause all movies to go extremly slow!
Hey all!

Was watching a 720p movie and paused it for a couple of hours, when I then was able to watch it again the movie was painfully slow, not at it normal FPS.
Tried another movie, then it begun to starts switching and blinking from the movie and the background (movie of this issue is captured)!

To solve the bug/feature I was forced to delete the RC3, reinstall it and THEN all movies was working again.
Before I tried the above with the uninstall, I tried to:

* Reboot my MacMini.
* Closed the XBMC normal, then reboot.
* Start the movie from the beginning and not resume it.

None of it was working!
Is this reproducible? I do believe you if you say this happened to you, but it sounds kind of like a fluke if something like that happened and not even a reboot fixed it. I could be wrong, but it wouldn't be the first time that I've seen something strange like that happen.
HowTo deinstall an app on osx? You can just move it into the trash imo? So if it really was the same version you had before and now - then its unlikly that moving it into trash and copying it back to application would do anything. But nvm - since you solved it...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2013-01-07, 13:38)Ned Scott Wrote: Is this reproducible? I do believe you if you say this happened to you, but it sounds kind of like a fluke if something like that happened and not even a reboot fixed it. I could be wrong, but it wouldn't be the first time that I've seen something strange like that happen.

Was reproducible after a reboot, but will see if I can force it to do it again when I´m home late this week.. Smile
I'm thinking it was a conflict with something else, or maybe something goofy in a skin. I know I've paused movies on my Mac mini, left the house for hours, and come back to a perfectly operational movie playback. Of course, I was using Confluence at that time, which is why I wonder about the skin that is/was in use.
I´m using Confluence as well yeah...

Yesterday I was only pausing for 2 minutes, then return and need to shut down XBMC to get it to work again!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Since RC3, resuming a movie will cause all movies to go extremly slow!0