Showing TV Episode
Hi,

I'm running FRODO RC3, Aeon MQ 4 for the skin. When I go to TV shows on the menu it takes me to a list of all my TV Shows. Once I click on one say NCIS it then takes me to a list of seasons. Once I click on say season 3, it then shows the names of each episode in that season. How do I get them to display the episode. The only way I know how to verify what episode is to view the info menu for that episode.

Example: TV episode name says: Deception which is S03E13.

Thanks
(2013-01-21, 04:36)aaronh Wrote: Hi,

I'm running FRODO RC3, Aeon MQ 4 for the skin. When I go to TV shows on the menu it takes me to a list of all my TV Shows. Once I click on one say NCIS it then takes me to a list of seasons. Once I click on say season 3, it then shows the names of each episode in that season. How do I get them to display the episode. The only way I know how to verify what episode is to view the info menu for that episode.

Example: TV episode name says: Deception which is S03E13.

Thanks

If I understand what you are trying to achieve correctly, then you need to go to the settings menu, go to video and then within that screen there should be an option which says something like 'show library title instead of file name' (I'm typing this off the top of my head as I'm not at home). If you select this it should show the episode name rather than the name of the file.

I'll try it.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Showing TV Episode0