• 13(current)
v12 Neon 2.5.9
(2013-12-21, 05:42)capfuturo Wrote: Hi Kib,

As a Christmas gift, would it be possible for Neon to integrate the hooks to support VideoExtras and the new TVTunes? You have done a remarkable work on this skin by the way!

Thanks.

I've half manged to get the video extras working in neon (frodo 12.3). The extras button works and it'll bring up a list of all the extras and play them back.

The main thing i can't seem to get working is the flag to show there are extras for a movie.

I also need to try and get a better view for the extras working properly (it's just a list at the moment).

Can anyone help with the video extras flags and or the view?
Will there be a Gotham compatible version in the future? Sadly the latest version isn't working well with latest Gotham and this is the best skin I know. Multiplex view is pure eyecandy for me Smile
(2014-02-09, 19:35)MrHenky Wrote: Will there be a Gotham compatible version in the future?

I have started working on one but it is in the early stages.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=185681
Thumbs Up 
(2014-02-10, 09:56)Kib Wrote:
(2014-02-09, 19:35)MrHenky Wrote: Will there be a Gotham compatible version in the future?

I have started working on one but it is in the early stages.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=185681

Thank you, thank you, thank you Big Grin
Hi developer this skin you create very fin and nice skin im used him on my Prismcube box.
I have one question to you how made biger this view ; on my 42 Samsung this icons is very smaller.
Im think about 3dSquere .........
Hi,

I'm trying to get Neon skin, does anyone know why i'm getting: "404 Not Found"?

http://addons.superrepo.org/Frodo/All/skin.neon/

This link is down?

Anyone know when it will be back up, or of a mirror.....

I'm still using frodo
Thanks
I believe Neon is only being maintained on Gotham and newer.
Hi,

I understand that, but does anyone know of any repository where I can download.
For now I do not want to move to Gotham
Thanks

ps:
Thank you All
I've found and download
Still using Frodo under Ubuntu 12.04. If you go to shutdown and hit Enter, it shuts down the entire computer. How can I make it only close the XBMC program and return to the Ubuntu desktop?

Also, I am not sure if this is a Neon issue or not, but if I watch Live TV from a MythTV backend using the cMyth plugin, the picture is not as sharp or bright as it is if I use the MythTV frontend software. Are there any settings I can change that will correct that?
(2014-06-04, 07:49)xbmclinuxuser Wrote: Still using Frodo under Ubuntu 12.04. If you go to shutdown and hit Enter, it shuts down the entire computer. How can I make it only close the XBMC program and return to the Ubuntu desktop?

Also, I am not sure if this is a Neon issue or not, but if I watch Live TV from a MythTV backend using the cMyth plugin, the picture is not as sharp or bright as it is if I use the MythTV frontend software. Are there any settings I can change that will correct that?

1st part.

Go to settings, system, power saving and change the shutdown function to quit.

2nd part i have no idea as i've never gotten round to setting up live tv in xbmc. But you would probably be better posting that question in the myth tv pvr section found here
(2014-06-04, 09:11)karandras24 Wrote: 1st part.

Go to settings, system, power saving and change the shutdown function to quit.

2nd part i have no idea as i've never gotten round to setting up live tv in xbmc. But you would probably be better posting that question in the myth tv pvr section found here

Thank you!
np
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Neon 2.5.93