Req Using DAC USB
Music 
Hi All,

This is my first post here and I got a doubt to use a DAC USB....
Is it possible set up the sound settings on XBMC to send both audio signal: by HDMI (onboard on HTPC) and by DAC USB? Huh

This way I can send the audio signal to TV (HDMI) and to my Receiver Denon (RCA) using the analogic conversion by DAC at same time.

Thanks !!!!

Edu
Hi Edu, Why do you want to send the audio signal to the TV? I have my Kingrex USB DAC connected to my HTPC to feed my Klipsch speakers (through Kingrex amps) and never use the TV speakers. I don't know what your setup is but I cannot imagine that you'd ever want to use tv speakers instead of your regular amp/speakers
same thing for me Big Grin
usually i listen over my tv speakers - but music and concerts should go over my monitor audios Huh
and i don't use my amp+speakers all the time because the amp can't be powered on via remote - and i'm not the only user Rolleyes
(2013-01-23, 21:32)Xervantes Wrote: Hi Edu, Why do you want to send the audio signal to the TV? I have my Kingrex USB DAC connected to my HTPC to feed my Klipsch speakers (through Kingrex amps) and never use the TV speakers. I don't know what your setup is but I cannot imagine that you'd ever want to use tv speakers instead of your regular amp/speakers

Hi Xervantes,

really I would like to use both audio signal, one by HDMI and this way conect to HDMI Matrix and send to main Receiver and anothers tv monitor...
And, by the RCA to send analog signal to my Marantz ampli.

By HDMI I can use on main setup (Receiver), and by RCA (Marantz Ampli) use to second set up, you know...

How do you use the DAC in your system?

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using DAC USB0