Menu running at 5-7fps, ULTRA lag.
It's odd, shouldn't make any difference at all. I have the Lenovo (HTPCA) which has a built in 512MB 6450, HTPCB has a 2GB 6950 and 'Work' (main PC) has a 2GB 7950 - the latter are running 13.1, maybe the 6400 series is no longer supported on the new drivers, but I couldn't see any reference to that in the release notes.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
I can confirm that this issue is caused by the AMD Radeon 13.1 drivers. I rolled back to 12.10 and it resolved the issue.

I'm running:
Win7 x64
AMD HD5770
XBMC 12.0 RC2
Ah good, thought I was going crazy there. Caution to all AMD users!

FYI on my 6450 it balks at anything greater than 12.7 (refuses to install from the AMD update software).
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
That's odd, both the 6400 and 5700 series are supported in the latest updates, but three users report issues.

Edit: Having said that the issue is only, for my system, with XMBC - games and other media centre software work fine on there with 13.1 (mediaportal etc)

This issue is still present in the latest (13.6) drivers. Reinstalled Windows for other reasons and installed the latest without thinking. Lag issue is back. Looks like 12.10 is the only answer.
I have the newest drivers on a 5400 and have no issues.
I've stuck with the old drivers, I don't use the system for games and it's only there as an HTPC - the current drivers work and last time I had to format to get it working again.

As Stindawg - current drivers and no problems.
Just appears to be an issue with the 6400 series then, or maybe just one included with the Lenovo Q180. Damn you AMD/XBMC (although I'm voting AMD messed this one up)

I don't know, if it's for help, but the laggy menu stuff happend with me also, when i was upgrading to the latest intel graphic driver...
Sure this is not running in the back.... (instead of AMD GPU)?
My Equipment:
HTPC (i7-8700K 3.7 GHz, 32 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD) Windows 10 with Kodi 18.6 & Central SQL DB (Maria DB)
AVR Emotiva RMC-1 & AMP Emotiva XPA9-Gen3, TV LG OLED 65 E6, BD oppo UDP-203, Speaker Revel Performa3 F208 / F206 / C208 / Nubert WS-14 for Atmos/DTS.x)
NAS Synology DS1817+ / DX-517/DX513 (4x8 TB RAID5 + 2 x 5x6TB in RAID5)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Menu running at 5-7fps, ULTRA lag.1