Picture Category does not show source on main bar
Running Frodo and added a picture source, is there a way to show the source underneath the main bar as a sub tab? I want to make it easier to show categories so my Dad doesn't have to hunt through multiple menu levels to view update pictures I leave him so he knows new shows or movies have been put into XBMC.
Best way to do this is with a skin that supports custom home items/sub menus. Transparency and Hybrid are two such skins. I did this for my parents as well :)
Hmmm, thanks for the tip, I tried both Hybrid and Transparency but neither of them had any special options for Picture that I could find. What am I looking for as far as extra options for the Picture Menu Item?

Thanks!
It should be possible to add specific picture folders as Favorites in XBMC, then assign Favorites as menu/submenu items in the skins.
Hi all, this is my very first post on this forum after just discovering XBMC 12, so please go easy on me Smile

I have the default Confluence skin and can't find a way to make a Favourited picture folder, or source, appear as a sub-menu under the Pictures button as suggested above. I only have one Pictures Source defined, which contains two folders, and it seems an unnecessary, and wife-unfriendly, step to have to go Pictures -> Photos (source name) -> folders. And then coming back out takes a few clicks too... It would be great if you could have the Source as a sub-menu, just like my "Movies" and "TV Shows" sources appear directly under "Videos".

Is there any other way to achieve this at all?

Many thanks in advance!
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

(2013-02-01, 00:40)CliveL Wrote: I have the default Confluence skin and can't find a way to make a Favourited picture folder, or source, appear as a sub-menu under the Pictures button as suggested above.

You can't with the default skin. See post #2 above.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Picture Category does not show source on main bar0