empty bluecop repository?
same pl help !!!!
I too was seeing an empty repository, (ATV2, XMBC v12) so I quit XBMC then relaunched- nothing; tried disabling the repo and then re-enabling which did nothing; then I did the force-refresh twice and it worked! Not sure why it would take more than one try, but I just wanted to share that it did in fact work for me. You might try uninstalling the repo and then reinstalling?
(2013-01-23, 08:44)artrafael Wrote: Try a "Force refresh" on the repository.

worked like charm...its the fastest troubleshoot on this forum.
can any1 help i installed bluecop im new to it and i tried watchin spike on freecable and it keeps sayin not availlable in your area is there anyway i can solve this and by the way im new to xmbc so it would have be explained to me please could you pm me as
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

(2013-04-24, 21:34)benlee21 Wrote: can any1 help i installed bluecop im new to it and i tried watchin spike on freecable and it keeps sayin not availlable in your area is there anyway i can solve this and by the way im new to xmbc so it would have be explained to me please could you pm me as

This is off-topic for this thread ("empty bluecop repository"), but, to answer your question, the add-on simply gives you access to streams that are readily available from the content provider's website. If you can't get to that content on their site via a web browser, then you won't be able to get to it via the add-on either.
(2013-01-24, 00:37)artrafael Wrote: System > Add-ons > Get Add-ons > locate and highlight "bluecop Add-on Repository" > open context menu ("c" on keyboard or right mouse click) > Force refresh

WORKED. But to warn everyone, give it a couple of minutes before accessing the bluecop repo. OTHERWISE, it hangs.
(2013-01-24, 00:37)artrafael Wrote: System > Add-ons > Get Add-ons > locate and highlight "bluecop Add-on Repository" > open context menu ("c" on keyboard or right mouse click) > Force refresh
Thanks!
Hi All,
I am in trouble from last few days and looking help, i un-installed one repo sastatv and trying to re-install it but after enabling Repo list is empty.No add-on there.
Same thing with any repo,list is empty.I tried Force Refresh so many times,re-installed the XBMC but same ptoblem,any help please.I am using Apple TV2 V4.4.4.Thanks in advance.
(2013-02-01, 11:52)jonass21 Wrote: I am encountering this same issue. Just did a fresh install of frodo and bluecop is empty. I tried force refresh and nothing seemed to happen, same when i told it to check for updates. I am using 4 other repositories just fine, any other suggestions?

Same here, force refresh, restart xbmc, still empty Bluecop repository Sad

I have v1.0.1
AHA, I uninstalled, restarted and reinstalled and the repository has all the goodness inside Smile

tx
Mark.
For all those who might be looking (like i was) for where the hell "force refresh" is when using xmbc for android
System > Add-ons > Get Add-ons > locate, press and HOLD "bluecop Add-on Repository" and a little menu will come up that has the force refresh (and also uninstall if you are looking for it!)
I have tried ALL the above and it's still empty.

ETA: **Actually, after waiting awhile and coming back to it - boom - it was there!**
Greetings, forgive me if this is posted in the wrong forum. Should be on topic. After I have installed the repo within Frodo on my OSX system I reboot XBMC and go to video and I am unable to find the add on. any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Cant wait to try this out!
It is a repo of addons. Go to settinge|addona and install whatever add0ns you want, a repo is a collection of addons, not a video addon itself.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I found Bluecop on my repos but every file says incompatible. How do I make them compatible?
^^^ i have the same prob, everything says incompatible Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
empty bluecop repository?1