Cinema Experience
Hi Mud, is / would there be anychance of intergrating Cinema Experience in to the skin like Transparency! has ? cheers
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

Should be in the menu choices if you've got it installed - It was the first script added, One of my favourites Smile - Think there's a few issues with the script in Frodo ATM

Noli illegitimi carborundum

Cheers Mud i must be going blind lol
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

Actually could probably be highlited like the newer items. If you need any of the sub catagories like "years" etc that cinema experience can run, let me know.

Ok cheers mate, just one thing have you got CE running on your setup? mine just freezes XBMC when i try to launch it

New version 3.0.0 is working for me on Openelec & Win7.

Hmmm sometimes works sometimes it dont using win7 nightlies

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cinema Experience0