How can I adjust the delay of my Harmony 300?
I have a Logitech Harmony 300 Remote, and I want to adjust the delay for key presses in XBMC. Right now when I press a key to navigate, it registers in XBMC, but then I have to wait a long time before attempting another key press. If you don't wait, the navigation will register on the screen, but you have to wait for the animation to catch up.

After doing a lot of reading, it seems that this used to be adjustable via the harmony website, but they've since changed the interface and I can't figure out how to accomplish this anymore. Anyone have any advice?
thegamesdb.net - An open video games database.
scottbrant.net - Blog
Unfortunately you cannot adjust these settings on the lower end models (200 and 300).

I have a Harmony 300 and HATE it because of this delay. It saddens me because it really could be a great remote for XBMC if not for that damn delay.

EDIT: Not sure what your setup is but I was able to grab an original Microsoft MCE remote (RC6) which can learn "TV Power" and "Volume" from other remotes.
I have a Harmony 700, and I have the same issue, and Im unsure where I can change this?
bump
having the same issues
Have a 1100 here and still experience that problem, don't see where I can adjust it either.

Thanks

Bigjdoberman
those speed tweaks can be changed using HARMONY DESKTOP software.
i recall that online, at least at the time, this wasnt possible.
Calling harmony support fixed it.I made a profile for MCE SE and harmony support changed the input delay to 00s.
(2013-02-06, 07:27)MonkeyRoach Wrote: Calling harmony support fixed it.I made a profile for MCE SE and harmony support changed the input delay to 00s.

Tried calling harmony support, but they wouldn't help since the remote is out of it's 90 day warranty period.
thegamesdb.net - An open video games database.
scottbrant.net - Blog

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How can I adjust the delay of my Harmony 300?0