Dreamweaver
Dreamweaver running in the background significantly slows down XBMC (OS X 10.6.8). Is there anything that could be done about it?

I think I saw a thread about some applications being problematic to run in the background but I can't find it.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

show a debug log (wiki) and i will see if dreamwaver indeed kicks oir 5fps frame rate limiter.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Here you are

http://pastebin.com/KbtfbfWE

My skins:

Amber
Quartz

fixed in next nightly - i thought DreamWeaver is some sort of html editor no? Wonder why they use a transparent fullscreen window Sad
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2013-01-24, 22:34)Memphiz Wrote: Wonder why they use a transparent fullscreen window Sad

I guess it is related to the fact that Adobe does whatever it wants without regard to polluting your system, interfering with other apps, and using standard Mac conventions. Confused
LibreELEC 10.0.4 * ViMediaManager or TinyMediaManager | Raspberry pi 4b
Sharing media from NAS via NFS (optical out to receiver, HDMI to TV) | TV remote with CEC / Bluetooth keyboard
(2013-01-24, 22:34)Memphiz Wrote: fixed in next nightly - i thought DreamWeaver is some sort of html editor no? Wonder why they use a transparent fullscreen window Sad

Many thanks. It will make skinning for me much easier.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dreamweaver0