Skin ignores option to turn off library titles.
I love this theme, but the one thing stopping me from using it at the moment is that its ignoring the setting in XBMC to toggle 'Replace file names with library titles' in the 'Videos > Files' view. I have a lot of media on various network locations, and can't be bothered scraping them all perfectly, or setting them all up exactly how the scraper/tvdb wants.

I do however like to get the artwork for the media, and maybe the plot summary/general show info - because this looks nice Smile

TV Shows etc. Have been removed from my Home screen. I find this keeps it simpler for family members to navigate, especially to content from their particular collections (one HTPC in the family room, on a windows network).

System - Settings - Video - File Lists - Replace file names with library titles.

Btw I am using Frodo RC3 and Aeon Nox 4.0.9.
I just tested this with Frodo RC3 and Aeon Nox 4.0.9 and it behaves correctly. When the "Replace file name with library titles" option is disabled, Videos > Files shows the actual filenames (along with file extensions, if this option is enabled). If I enable the "Replace file name..." option, then Videos > Files shows the library titles.

What exactly are you trying to do? Are you wanting to see the actual filenames or the library title names? If you don't have your movies scraped into your video library, then there are no library titles and, as such, that "Replace file name..." option is irrelevant. Either way, it's not a skin issue.
Hmm, turning either state of that option makes no difference for me, in Files it still shows the scraped names. Works with the default fine.

I'll try it again when I have a moment.
Some views are meant for library only. Ie it shows the library title always. If you want the same list view as default, enable slim list in viewtype options or choose a different view that doesnt force the library title.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin ignores option to turn off library titles.0