Panel View
Hi.
I've just started using XBMC and the Back Row skin this week so apologies for coming on here and asking a really basic question!
I was hoping to get the panel view - something like that featured in the screenshots below, but I cannot find any option (within skin options) which enables this. Please can someone point me in the right direction, and is there a manual or simple beginner's guide anywhere? For example I've read about a "cinematic experience" button which I enabled in the options but have no idea what it is and can see no change.

Thanks for any help in advance

Worked out the way to change views so disregard that question.
Would still appreciate knowing if there is any guidance documentation or an idiot's guide.

Thanks!
Hi - there's nothing specific to Back Row but you could check out the XBMC
Wiki for info on most of what you might need.

Regarding the Cinema Experience addon - there's a whole forum thread devoted to that here,
(2013-01-24, 16:26)ekimmai Wrote: Worked out the way to change views so disregard that question.
Would still appreciate knowing if there is any guidance documentation or an idiot's guide.

Thanks!

I feel like an idiot but i cant seem to find how to change the view either...

Help a newbie please
Sure - you just need to press the remote or keyboard in the opposite direction to the way the view scrolls to activate the menu that let's you do that.

ie for a horizontal wraplist move up or down on the remote or keyboard and for vertical list move left or right.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Panel View0