folder.jpg not shown in manually added tv show
Hi there,
I don't know if I am in the correct forum section, if not sorry and move my post. I am having a problem in manually adding a tv show. I'm running xbmc eden on win7 with aeon nox 3.6 skin. I added to the tv show source a directory with the following files (all names are in lower case): fanart.jpg, folder.jpg, tvshow.nfo, season01.tbn, season-all.tbn, s01e01.avi, s01e01.nfo, s01e01.nfo. Everything shows up properly (in bannerplex view) except for the banner. Instead of the banner I chose, a black banner with a white writing (the title of the show from the tvshow.nfo file) is shown. I tried to rename folder.jpg to banner.jpg, unsuccessfully. For the scraped tv shows the banner shown is correct. The folder.jpg file is a jpg file, 758x140 dimensions. Are there other specific properties the folder.jpg file should have?
Thanks,
Gio
You should either scrape banners and uncheck use banner.jpg or scrape posters and check banner.jpg (and have a banner.jpg in the root of the tv show foler).
Note that these problems are gone on Frodo where both posters and banners are scraped.
Hi Big_Noid,
thank you for your answer. I'm probably not completely into the mechanism of scraping and so on and I did not understand completely the proposed solutions. If I check "use banner.jpg" (in the view options) the manually added shows have the correct banner, but the scraped ones have the black banner with the show title in white. If I uncheck "use banner.jpg" and scrape posters, the scraped banners show a "squeezed" image and the manually added ones show the balcak banner.

P.S. I suppose that when you write "scrape poster" you mean to check the "prefer poster" option in the TVdb scraper setting and when you write "scrape banner" you mean to uncheck the "prefer poster" option.
Well, I succeeded eventually. I checked the "use banner" option and this fixed the problem for the manually added shows. For the scraped ones, I exported the video library, copied - for each show - the folder.jpg, renamed it to banner.jpg and placed in each tv show root folder.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
folder.jpg not shown in manually added tv show0