Remove the sound settings you have when playing a movie.
Exclamation 
Remove the sound settings you have when playing a movie.

If you have ex. coax as default and the reciver dont support that then the user gets massive lag onlý 4 fps on the screen during playabck.

And the only place to change this is from the menus when playing the movie and the natural place to look for the low fps problem will be at the normal settings.

This happend to me and it took me 2 hours until I found the problem, reding tons of post and other missleading info.

Just move the playback audio settings to normal settings, then I an dothers would see the problem directly.

Odd problem but very hard to find when you got 4fps!
system->system->audio

Everything is there - no?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Difficult to tell from a description but this might be the problem where AE switches the selected audio device if it does not respond to a poll on startup, usually happens with HDMI selected then resuming from standby with the AVR off hence the HDMI link is not active.
You cant find the audio setting iam talking about under system/

The settings is when you start a movie and then from the menu where you have audio,subtitels and stuff.

My HTPC is connected with hdmi to the monitor and fiber optic sound cable to the reciver.
So there's a per-movie setting for thisHuh WTF??
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

There is no setting in video settings which can't be found in the system->system->audio settings imo. Is this skin dependend?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Sure - just making sure it's not configured per-movie for some silly reason.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(2013-01-26, 02:43)jmarshall Wrote: Sure - just making sure it's not configured per-movie for some silly reason.

I think that was the problem, kids clicking around.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remove the sound settings you have when playing a movie.0