Changing scrubber selection
I'm using 12rc3

Tv series scrubber chose the wrong series for the title 'once upon a time'.

How do I change that using the GUI?

Thanks

Do you mean "scraper" rather than "scrubber"? If so, which one are you using? How are you naming your folders and files for that series? Please provide a debug log (wiki) of you scraping that series so we can see what's going on under the covers. Upload the log to www.xbmclogs.com and post the assigned URL here.
If you want to do it from the GUI:

1- select the series in question from your TV Show list
2- open up the context menu (c on your keyboard) and select TV SHOW INFORMATION
3- click on the button that says REFRESH
4- when it asks if you want to update for all episodes, say YES
5- select the correct show from the list (in your case you want to select ONCE UPON A TIME (2011))

That should do it. To avoid needing to do that for shows in the future, you can either name the directory in the form of SHOW (YYYY) or use a .nfo file in the show directory that has in it only the URL to the correct show on thetvdb.com (assuming you are using thetvdb.com scrapper).
Log file here http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=30676
(2013-01-26, 02:34)pkscuot Wrote: If you want to do it from the GUI:

1- select the series in question from your TV Show list
2- open up the context menu (c on your keyboard) and select TV SHOW INFORMATION
3- click on the button that says REFRESH
4- when it asks if you want to update for all episodes, say YES
5- select the correct show from the list (in your case you want to select ONCE UPON A TIME (2011))

That should do it. To avoid needing to do that for shows in the future, you can either name the directory in the form of SHOW (YYYY) or use a .nfo file in the show directory that has in it only the URL to the correct show on thetvdb.com (assuming you are using thetvdb.com scrapper).

Thank you. That is a great answer. Wish I could find it myself in the wiki somehow.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changing scrubber selection0