OS X No longer see AFP drives and cant find user data
My problem is XBMC can no longer access my AFP shared drives, worked perfect for the last two weeks on new Mac Mini(problem 1). Bounced my entire system and network and still nothing. I deleted XBMC by dragging it to the trash bin and downloaded another copy of Eden 11.0 and loaded the DMG. It pulled all my old user data and when I tried to remove the sources from XBMC it would freeze it up resulting in a force quit. I can not find any of the data files or log files associated with XBMC anywhere on my machine (problem 2). I have looked in every location (user/username/library/App support.....) I do not have a Library folder under my user folder (problem 3). Here is my setup.

Mac Mini (2 weeks old) which can see and access my shared drives just fine.
SVN (cant find sorry)
XBMC Eden 11.0 DMG(downloaded yesterday about 4 times)
Debug log (no where to be found!! So frustrating)
X86_64
The drives are a JBOD connected and shared thru my iMac running Lion 10.7.5 (AFP protocol)

Goal - I would like to, for the love of god, get rid of the user data so i can trash the current copy of XBMC. Download it again and start fresh. Go back to using SMBup (samba if recommended) which I used with my ATV2 before getting the new Mac Mini. I have ran scripts to unhide all files but still no luck finding any files having to do with XBMC other than the downloaded DMG and the app itself.

Thanks!!!!!
Loyal User
Never mind..... found the user data..... damn i feel like a NOOB. Stupid hidden folders even after the unhide script

Thanks for being awesome XBMC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No longer see AFP drives and cant find user data 0