• 29(current)
[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator
How would I go about calling this add on externally from Kodi? I want to execute this add on by a button on my Harmony remote. Running Windows(have curl installed) HuhHuhHuh
(2015-05-09, 02:51)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: How would I go about calling this add on externally from Kodi? I want to execute this add on by a button on my Harmony remote. Running Windows(have curl installed) HuhHuhHuh

and a BUMP
As Dev for Media Companion, and behinds the ball a bit, I'd like to advise that Media Companion 3.620b has support for Movie Set Artwork, from TMDB and Fanart.Tv.
XBMC Thread link
Media Companion Homepage - with links to Download, Discussionsm and Issue reporting.

I would appreciate anyone who wants to try Media Companion, to please give feedback in the XBMC Thread, or post issues on the Media Companion Homepage.

Thanks, and @trentf and @Milhouse, thanks for all the support and advise for Movie Set Artwork Automator.
Media Companion Dev.
Media Companion - Kodi / XBMC - Media Companion
So I finally got around to running this add-on on my live Kodibuntu and OSMC system, and found all my collections had no poster and no fanart.

Checking the MyVideo90.db file, I see that MSAA placed smb links for these files and they were malformed.
Code:
smb://NAS1/Volume_1/Multimedia/MovieSetArt//Rocky-fanart.jpg
smb://NAS1/Volume_1/Multimedia/MovieSetArt//Rocky-poster.jpg

Editing out the double forward slash to a single forward slash on a couple of sets, and Kodi started to display the artwork.
So I edited the MSAA settings file, changing the path to the single folder by removing the end forward slash, and ran it again.
Success!!

But, each time I leave the Movie Library, and return back, Kodi has to access the single folder for the Images.
I thought MSAA uploaded the images to Kodi's cache? or am I wrong?

@Milhouse. Would Texturecache upload the artwork to Kodi Cache?
Media Companion Dev.
Media Companion - Kodi / XBMC - Media Companion
(2015-05-16, 03:24)vbat99 Wrote: @Milhouse. Would Texturecache upload the artwork to Kodi Cache?

Yes: "texturecache.py c sets" (or "C sets" to re-cache).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2015-05-13, 22:19)Fail$tyle420 Wrote:
(2015-05-09, 02:51)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: How would I go about calling this add on externally from Kodi? I want to execute this add on by a button on my Harmony remote. Running Windows(have curl installed) HuhHuhHuh

and a BUMP

and a BUMPITY BUMP
(2015-05-23, 23:57)Fail$tyle420 Wrote:
(2015-05-13, 22:19)Fail$tyle420 Wrote:

and a BUMP

and a BUMPITY BUMP

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP
(2015-06-08, 20:31)Fail$tyle420 Wrote:
(2015-05-23, 23:57)Fail$tyle420 Wrote:
(2015-05-13, 22:19)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: and a BUMP

and a BUMPITY BUMP

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

the only way to do this is to use a keymap editor and to edit one of the keys to automatically run this add on. i do this with my harmony for artwork downloader where it is assigned to the yellow key on my remote.
(2015-06-17, 21:12)knives of ice Wrote:
(2015-06-08, 20:31)Fail$tyle420 Wrote:
(2015-05-23, 23:57)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: and a BUMPITY BUMP

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

the only way to do this is to use a keymap editor and to edit one of the keys to automatically run this add on. i do this with my harmony for artwork downloader where it is assigned to the yellow key on my remote.

I'll take a look at that, but I currently have artwork downloader being called by curl from eventghost and assumed it would be easy to do the same with this addon. The only reason I have that one working is because I found it here on the forums, but I wasn't able to just change the name to this addon.
How do yoy replace a fanart after you run the script for the first time?

I replaced the fie ran script, renamed the file ran script, deleted the file ran script and nothing happens.

thanks
You need to replace the fanart that is now in your texture cache - you can either wait several days for the background hash process to spot the change and automatically re-cache the updated artwork, or use the tool in my sig to forcibly re-cache artwork whenever required.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Try texture maintenance cache utility, that the easiest way i think.
Or remove an re add your library and re run movie set... (argh...)
(2015-04-28, 18:11)Ivabigone Wrote: Yes. The first page has following which are a bit out of date.....

Direct Download:
Eden: Version 0.1.0
Frodo/Gotham: Version 0.2.2

(2015-04-28, 18:20)komplex Wrote: It's not out of date "Frodo/Gotham: Version 0.2.2" works for the latest Kodi version

Might I suggest changing the first post so that it's obvious without needing to dig through pages of replies that it does indeed work with Helix.

Frodo/Gotham/Helix: Version 0.2.2
(2015-07-08, 23:17)pfp-az Wrote: Frodo/Gotham/Helix: Version 0.2.2

No need to stop at Helix - it works with Isengard and also J***** Smile
Forgive me if I've miss-understood what this addon can do but should it share the art work I've chosen for sets over mysql to the other to machines I have running kodi? if so there not showing up any ideas? thanks
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

• 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator6