XBMC 11 Eden audio issue
I'm running an iPad 2 iOS 5.1.1 running Xbmc 11 Eden, lately it's been running great with no issues until last night. Now when I try to open any media I have zero sound (audio still works outside xbmc) volume is not muted nor have I changed any settings

My log:
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=30719

Any and all help is greatly appreciated

Post edited **debugging log added**
that is a crashreport - did it crash? i think you grabbed the wrong log. For what you describe we would need a debug log (wiki)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Updated with proper log
You didn't try to open any media in that log file - nothing to be seen. Do a new log and try to play a video. Beside that "you didn't change anything" <- well we didn't either. So its unlikly that such problems come up when nothing was changed. Did you try to reboot the ipad (i mean a real power off).

Or did you install any wonky 3rd party apps which might run in the background and hog the audio device or something?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Problem solved apparently when u switch your mute switch to lock aspect ratio it can still mute the sound on xbmc
Thats a known bug in iOS - you need to diddle with the system settings where you switch between rotation lock and mute function and have the lock/mute switch "opened/unmuted" while changing its function.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 11 Eden audio issue0